SEO Content Writer
Full-time. Open for freelance or contract.
We’re looking for a dedicated SEO writer for our Entertainment website. In this role, you’ll will create unique and quality content for the required niche after thorough research within deadlines. You will drive the content strategy and day-to-day execution in close collaboration with work management, and drive web traffic globally. You’ll also be responsible for developing a content strategy to inform and engage our developer ecosystem. The ideal candidate is someone who creates well-researched, engaging, and audience-oriented content that is relevant, user-friendly, and SEO friendly.
Write daily news stories around entertainment, celebrity gossips, celebrity biography, weddings, fashion and much more.
- Collaborate with the Managing Editor to maintain the editorial calendar day-to-day ensuring streamlined processes are in place to move work forward efficiently
- Regularly analyze the performance of written copy, circulate learnings to key stakeholders, and refine the roadmap
- Establish and implement a robust promotional strategy to drive engagement with blog post content and raise brand awareness
- Ensure written copy is free of all grammar errors
- Collaborate with stakeholders and managing Editor to identify and deliver content needs.
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Researching industry-related topics and evaluating competitor content to write better copy
- Timely delivery of articles within the deadlines
- Maintain consistent brand voice, style, and quality across all editorial content
- Prior 2-4 years of relevant experience as a content writer or in journalism
- Proven track record of creating and positioning content to drive results
- A portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on working experience with CMS (e.g., WordPress)
- Familiar with SEO best practices and how to implement them
- Familiarity working with Google Analytics
- Positive attitude towards feedback and criticism
- Self-starter and good team player
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English/ Journalism/ Mass Communication or Any Graduate
- 1st Stage: Fill out the application form
- 2nd Stage: Go through a technical assessment
- 3rd Stage: Interview with the Head of Content
- 4th Stage: Paid assignment (If required)
- 5th Stage: job offer